If you will indulge me, a list:
- My classroom is somewhere around 80 degrees. Without students in it.
- I have not eaten anything with sugar in it for over 24 hours. This is a big deal for me, considering pretty much everything I used to eat was sugar in one form or another.
- I have not had coffee since last Thursday. I don’t even know how I’m functioning.
- I biked 5 miles Monday morning, 12 miles Monday evening, and 12 miles yesterday.
- We started the day with homeroom for absolutely no reason, which cut into my planning period.
- I haven’t finished the reading I’m supposed to do for small group tomorrow.
- I have a full day of school today, followed immediately by a meeting with my program director, followed immediately by a training session with Lisa.
Many of the things on this list will be good for me in the long run, but right now I’m exhausted and cranky and all I want to do is crawl back in bed. Thankfully, I get a break from the gym tomorrow.